Saturday, July 28, 2007

Friends i dun welcome:

People who dun look for me, but suddenly turn out to call you, sms you, msn you. Then you will need to be very careful, cos they might be targeting at ur money!!!!!!!! Ask you to buy something from him/her, investing in something, insurance..etc etc etc..... Aniwae, i just refrain from these ppl once i sense something nt right. I m a sensitive animal and i know wat ppl is up to.....
Aniwae, ppl from banks, beauty salon etc etc... already is a nonsense to me.... so i hope no one ard me turn out to b nonsense to me again!!

Aniwae, this is a warning to ppl who wish tat i can spent some money on their business or watever.... I DUN CARE!

Even i have money and time, i got my own freedom to choose~!!!!

I went to play Wii tat day, my hand really cramp~ but is really fun~ hope tat i can play again soon~

Posted by aidexiaozhuzhu at 1:08 AM