Monday, November 26, 2007

HELLO SYDNEY!!

I M BACK!!!!! Sydney, a wonder place to be in ~ the shopping really rox man!!!!! i buy damn many clothes!!! I think this is lk a shopping trip to me.

Hmm...... ya!! the delicious seafood that really rox too!!! we even tried the spanish food! super yummy man~ everyday, lobster and prawn...... kinda sick of it, think i wouldn't be eating these 2 item in S'pore @ least for the next 1 month.

Our stay was at Star City( one of the famous casino in Sydney). Attending my cousin wedding @ the Muesum Rooftop was pretty fun~ esp seeing many relatives and familiar faces, also the beautiful scenery of the skyscaper, sydney harbour bridge and opera hse . Of course not forgetting abt the events itself. Lovely and memorable ( I hope i can do something like tat too, provided I strike lottery) muhahaaaa!!!!!

Nice scenery everywhere and great people around. Really hope i got to time to upload wat i have brought from there.

We also took some ride of my cousin CLK~ is damn cool man~ I like it!!!! spacious yet sleek~

The last day before we left, we actually went to the Bondi Beach, is pretty beautiful and sunny~ would love to go Sydney again for a longer stay next time~

Posted by aidexiaozhuzhu at 12:07 AM