Thursday, May 22, 2008
i promise to kill those who try to disturb me!!! I am refering to the ANTS!!! They are running ard my home... BLACK, BIG AND FAT!!!! KNNBCCB... i hate it when they linger ard my laptop .. then i will squeeze them to death....
I almost laugh till death just now during dinner... i tell u.. is almost the most difficult dinner i ever had.. with my buddy.... brought a few cutie stuff .... very very happy... gonna use it tml! I will rewrite my secret manual with my new notebook...
Thanks Buddy!
A lit secret to share, i actually calculated how many ppl came to my desk and talk to me todae(I MEAN WALKING OVER TO MY MESSY AREA AND TALK TO ME)... let me do the listing:
- Mr Wong ( i think the doctor bag thingy is funny)
- Ms Ericia ( girl talk session)
- Ms Lee YH ( doctor bag? Food? work stuff?)
- Mr Tan ( pestering ppl to help me get something from US, though ppl say he wouldn't do it, but i'm sure he is lying.MUHAHAHAA.... if you know how irritating i can be at times).
- Mr Yap ( ask me do some calculating stuff which make me feel lk dummy )
I could have miss out someone.. i dunno..... but perhaps, it didn't make me feel happy enough to remember...
I couldn't recall wat gd thingy has happen at my desk today.... missing my dear neighbour... faster come back B4 mushroom grow on my head!!!
Posted by aidexiaozhuzhu at 12:41 AM