Sunday, October 12, 2008
SENSATIONAL!!!!!
Met up with the babe ytd~ since a long long time i have meet up with them... so happy to see everyone once again~
Must really really say a BIG Thank You! Have a enjoyable time with everyone...
I really wish that we can meet up more often think we have many things to catch up ya?
Review of my 23rd Bdae~
Though is nuthing special abt turing 23rd, but to me... i starting to feel the stress, age is catching up so so so fast! i can still remember not long ago i celebrated my 21st.. now 23 liao~ Fast Man...
Wish to say Thank You to everyone who have remembered my bdae...
He got me an IPOD TOuch and flower from Pan Pac~ ( very very touch)
Sensation got me Dior Palette~ ( is super duper nice, PINK !! i dunno if i will bear to use it)
Sya got me a super duper nice Top!! (I will wear it soon, she actually mention the picture reminded her of me)
Sab got me Earring and Rose Hair Clip ( Very susu style one)
KM Colleague got me Agnes B Card Purse ( I really need one, actually it did cross my mind that someday i will get it)
I REALLY APPRECIATE THE EFFORT AND THE EXTRA MILE EVERYONE HAS GONE FOR ME~
LOVE YA ALL , GOD BLESS!!
Posted by aidexiaozhuzhu at 9:21 PM